Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Church of Latter Day Saints came to the door.

The other day there was a knock on the front door.

Two, well dressed, polite young men introduced themselves to me.

"Hello, how are you this afternoon sir? My name is Matt and this is Jason and we're going door to door talking about God."

I looked at them blankly.

"Have you ever spoken to someone from the Church of Latter Day saints before?"

I said, "No thanks, I can't talk right now."

"Could we come back at a more convenient time?"

"Sorry, no, I'm not interested."

They smiled and said, "Thank you sir. Have a good day."

I wonder if in their heads as they were walking down our front steps they were thinking, "That poor man is going to Hell. I feel sorry for him and will pray for him tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment