Sunday, May 2, 2010

Big lips.

I saw a clear picture of the baby's face. It has HUGE, HUGE lips. Like we're talking Angelina Jolie's lips.

Maybe it's a girl - with lips like that. Or perhaps it's a boy and he'll simply grow into those lips.

We saw one of those 3D scans. The hospital has the new machine. (Last time with Jake we paid $50 for one of these scans to find out the gender. You could also buy a full tour with videos and pictures and order DVDs.)

Cindy has skinny lips. I have one skinny lip and one fat lip. My top lip is basically non existent it's so skinny. My bottom lip is a bit fat. Cindy's family has skinny or normal-sized lips.

My family has skinnyish lips, I think. I don't really remember because I don't spend a lot of time looking at people's lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment