Monday, July 27, 2009

I love the feeling of air condition blasting on me even though it can be painfully cold.

As a kid I remember my Dad blasting the air condition in the car. I remember shivering in the front seat it was so cold. Now, as an adult, I blast air condition. I guess I crave that same feeling as a kid.

I like being uncomfortably cold, especially on a super hot day (and the summer has been hot – today was 37 degrees). Because I know when I step outside, into the heat, I’ll love the feeling of the contrast – the icy cold air, clashing with the hot, dry air. I’ll say, “Ah the heat. Man it feels good…” and sort of close my eyes and sway on my feet.

Without the cold air conditioning, I’d just open the door and say, “Oh man. This sucks. I’m dying here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment