Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why do people hate Sarah Palin?

It amazes me how many people hate Sarah Palin. She seems like a nice person to me.

She's obviously smart, having been a governor of Alaska. She seems to be a good mom, and she has a loving family.

Yet people badmouth her constantly. She's ridiculed in the media, bashed on blogs and ripped apart in everyday conversations.

I wonder why she's hated?

Maybe it's because she's a powerful woman? Well, that can't be true. Hillary Clinton is a woman and she wasn't hated.

Maybe it's because she's attractive? But there are plenty of attractive women in the world, and they don't seem to be hated like Sarah Palin.

Maybe it's because of her political views? Yet people are not their political views. Just like people are not their sickenesses or weaknesses or talents. Anyway, her political views aren't that extreme. She's simply a conservative, and hundreds of thousands of Americans share the exact same views.

I don't really know why so many people dislike her. It doesn't seem fair, and I feel a little sorry for her. If she happened to stop by my neighborhood, I'd say a few friendly words to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment