Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This pregnancy is going much faster...

I was telling Cindy how much faster this pregnancy seems to be going. It's only months away before we have another child. That blows my mind. I keep telling her we need to set up the car seat and buy a stroller, but she's more laid back than me.

Why is time going so much faster this time around? I have two theories:

1) We're distracted by Jake. He takes up so much time and energy right now that we don't often sit around and day dream about the future. When Cindy was pregnant with Jake, we had nothing else to do except day dream about the future (and buy a house and move to Maple Ridge). So time went by much slower.

2) We told people later this time around. Which means people have spent less time asking us questions or talking about this pregnancy. This makes it seem like it's happening so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment