Monday, February 1, 2010

Brandon.

I'm terrified of this kid here at the school where I work. His name is Brandon. I'd say he's about 8 or 9.

He smashed a door window to a classroom and he pointed this out to me proudly one day. "I broke that!" he said.

I just nodded.

Another day he came up to me and shouted, "What's your name? I SAID WHAT IS YOUR NAME!"

Another time he was karate chopping the classroom doors with is foot and my boss went out to ask him what was wrong and he shouted, "SHUT UP!!!"

He's often screaming in rage and smashing or kicking things. He's surrounded at all times by 2 special needs workers.

I went to the washroom today and saw him run into the girls washroom. I went into a stall and locked the door, praying that he wouldn't come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment