Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When I go to the bathroom at work I get angry.

Because it’s so busy. We have a small bathroom – one urinal, one toilet, two sinks, one paper towel disperser (always broken). There is always someone in there and I can’t stand it. I like being by myself while voiding. I just do.

When another guy comes in this is what goes through my mind. “Frick NO! What’s he doing here? What an A-hole. Can’t he just hold it? He likes coming into the bathroom. Where does he work? Why are there so many guys working in on this floor. Is this a sausage factory? I’m sick of it. Don’t talk to me. Don’t look at me. Don’t nod at me. I don’t want you here. Next time go upstairs to that washroom.”

Interestingly, the bathroom has a door for the urinal. I’ve never seen that before. Most people don’t close the door for the urinal. A few do. I don’t because I want to touch as few things as possible in a public bathroom.

I don’t need a door blocking the view of my back to someone else, while I’m urinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment