Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm not renewing membership at Costco because I don't like shopping there.

It's such a pain shopping at Costco. Here's why:

- The parking lot is a zoo. I don't like busy parking lots.

- You have to pay to shop there. I hate paying a yearly membership fee to have the pleasure of spending my money there. I don't think I save enough to recoup the membership fee.

- I'm skeptical on whether it's really cheaper. I don't think it is when you take into account time, hassle and storage. I hate storing gigantic crates of food in my basement.

- I don't like all the rich people in Costco scrounging around like they're poor. Have some pride.

- Lineups. They're aways huge.

- They don't take Visa or Mastercard! Huh? Get with the 1980s.

- It's hard to find things because the store is so gigantic. If you want paper towels or toilet paper, you have to walk to the back corner of the store and it takes about a half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment