Monday, March 22, 2010

Stillface.

I think that would be a good name for a comic book character: stillface. What power does Stillface have?

The power to render you livid by keeping his face blank at all times. By not engaging or reacting to you in any way!

Especially when you're angry. His face turns to stone. Still face! You have a complete tantrum and he does nothing. No reaction.

I watched a video on Youtube where psychologists were experimenting on babies. The Mom went stillface and the baby freaked out and started tantruming.

I needed Stillface yesterday at work. A woman phoned and started ripping into me, trying to get me going. I'm sorry to say she succeeded, a little. She got me slightly riled. Not much though and I managed to end the call pretty quickly.

But I could have been more monotone and Stillface. I could have infuriated her even more! Ah well. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment