Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here'a a great business idea.

I hate it when I'm walking past a window and I glance at it to see inside the store, but it's too reflective to see inside, and instead I see an image of my body - this huge, ugly fat guy and I think, "Who's that dude?" and then realize a second later that he's me - that I am rotund and awkward and a bit freaky looking.



So my business idea is a type of reflective glass that is angled in such a way that it makes you look slim and tall. That way when you look at it, you think, "Who's that hot dude?" and realize a second later that it's you. YOU!



Then everyone would start walking past the store and looking at the glass.



Except, now I'm thinking that no one would actually go inside the store, which is the whole point of windows and window displays. To get people inside and buy the stuff.



Maybe this isn't such a great business idea.

2 comments:

  1. stores have that kind of glass in women's dressing rooms - someone had that idea way before you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or they read this blog and quickly got it installed...

    ReplyDelete