Sunday, September 13, 2009

I want to write a "manifesto".

Why do crazy people always write manifestos? What is a manifesto anyway? I think it's a political statement - often written by insane people with extreme views.

Here are some sections of random manifestos I've found on the internet.


  • "Unnameable parts of no whole short circuit the code recognition programs flipping surveillance agents into hyperdrive which spew out millions of bits of corrupt data as they seize in fits of schizophrenic panic and trip on terror."



  • "We propose a reversal of priorities in favor of more useful, lasting and democratic forms of communication - a mindshift away from product marketing and toward the exploration and production of a new kind of meaning."



  • "Sons of the sun, mother of living creatures. Fiercely met and loved, with all the hypocrisy of longing: importation, exchange, and tourists. In the country of the big snake.
    It’s because we never had grammatical structures or collections of old vegetables."



  • "we will reek our garlic breaths into the onion-skinned mouths of our lovers!we will pepper our thoughts with salty kisses!we will lose ourselves in the Garden of Eden!!!"



  • "We believe that this racist government has robbed us and now we are demanding the overdue debt of forty acres and two mules."



  • "absolute submission can be a form of freedom. abstraction is a type of decadence. abuse of power comes as no surprise"

I want to write a manifesto one day, but I really need to grow my hair longer and stockpile weapons and live in a secluded, wooded area. Also, I need some scary opinions and some gibberish, stream-of-conciouss language to put this all on paper.

Then I need to kill some people and end my own life.

1 comment: