Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scariest t-shirt I've ever seen.

I just saw a guy in a Tim Horton's lineup wearing a t-shirt that said:

"I need to engage in homicidal behavior on a massive scale. It can not be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs."

Yikes. Who would wear a shirt like that? From the back he looked a bit scary. Ball hat, grubby jeans, slim, messy hair in a ponytail.

I looked at him as he turned around and he actually had a pleasant face. Young man, early 20s, student I would say.

I glanced around at the other people in the lineup and no one else seemed concerned, or even seemed to have noticed. Maybe they did and were just playing it cool like me.

He didn't look like he had a gun and so I didn't feel in immediate danger, but I did think, "This guy could be a ticking time bomb." Then I thought if you really planned on killing a bunch of people would you wear a shirt advertising the fact?

It would be a funny, sort of sick joke I guess. When he turned further around I was more relieved. The front of the shirt was actually an image from the movie American Psycho. The quote on the back must have been from the movie then. Phew.

That was one scary t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment