Friday, September 25, 2009

When I re-read my blog I notice a lot the entries are pretty bad.

Often my blog entries that I think will be awesome, suck. Especially when I read them over again later. I think, “Oh that’s just weak.”

I’m frequently disappointed at my blog, and when I read an especially disappointing entry, I think back to the time when I first had the idea for the entry – it was such at time of hope!

I may have smiled or chuckled to myself, as I imagined typing out the entry. I may have told someone, “Hey listen to my awesome idea for my next blog entry.” And then I remember sitting and typing it out, half smile on my face, foot tapping against the carpet in excitement. “This entry is going to get so many comments!”

Then I read it over again a week later and it just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment