Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jake sits forward now in the car.

When you have a kid you start noticing small milestones of growth. The latest one for Jake was that we turned his car seat around. Now he faces forward like a big boy!

When we first put him in the car seat, he looked around, confused. He knew something was different and was pretty excited about facing forward.

We started driving and a huge smile broke out over his face. He could now see out the windows, and he could see Dad and Mom in the rear view mirror. I enjoyed watching him in the rear view mirror as I drove.

When I reach behind me I can grab his foot and give his leg a shake. He also leans forward against the straps because he wants to see better. He hasn't figured out that he can lean back and still see the same amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment