Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Three very satisfying things.

Here are three things that make me feel very satisfied for a brief second:

1) The smell of floor cleaner (Mr. Clean) when you mix it with hot water, and it gets all nice and soapy foamy. It smells so fresh! And clean! The actual mopping is a pain though.

2) The little beeps a cash register makes when the cashier types a number. Especially when they do it really fast. Beep, beep, beep, beep. The grocery store clerks fingers move so quickly! I admire them. I wish I could type something that gives off pleasant little beeps.

3) We have a red-ink stamp at work that says "FAXED" and "ENTERED". I love stamping piles of paperwork with these stamps. Stamp. Ahhh feels so good for a split second. One thing done. Stapling is also satisfying. The click-clack of a nice staple. Staples beat paperclips any day.

2 comments: