Thursday, November 19, 2009

5 Random Things I Hate (part 3)

Five more:

1) I hate when you're cooking bacon and the pieces are getting smaller and smaller because all the grease is running off. By the time they're done - the bacon strips are tiny, shriveled little things the size of your small toe. I hate that. You eat the two-bite pieces of pig fat and you're still starving! The bacon misled you!

2) I hate when people scribble their signature and make it unreadable. Why?? I need to know who you are. Why make your signature illegible? Are you in that much of a rush that you can't take a few extra seconds to neatly write your name? I hate you and your penmanship.

3) I hate it when you have grease stains on your pants (because you have a young child who causes all sorts of stains on your clothes), right near your groin, and it never dries because it's a grease stain, and so it looks like a wet spot - specifically like you wet your pants - and you're walking around all day with these wet pants and you're trying to block the view of the wet pants by hanging your arms down and sheltering your groin with your hands. I hate that.

4) I hate people who brush or floss their teeth in a public bathroom. It grosses me out. Various molecules of feces and urine are floating in the air, and these people are rubbing these molecules into their mouths with a toothbrush. Meanwhile, there are sounds of people farting and urine splattering against porcelain and people grunting while they move their bowels. How can you possible brush your teeth in this malodorous atmosphere? I hate you.

5) I hate that all movies cost the same. Shouldn't good movies cost more than crappy ones? Shouldn't new releases cost more than movies that are weeks/months old? It's called supply and demand people! If you want to get rid of the crowds and lineups at your theatre when the latest blockbuster opens, just raise the price. The theatres will be just as profitable (if not more) and won't have as many overhead costs (hiring extra staff etc.). Of course, concession sales might drop... I hate that this idea probably won't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment