Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I think it would be cool to have an enemy.

I've always wanted an enemy. Someone dedicating his or her life to my demise. That would be so cool. To think, my life concerns someone so much that they're willing to put untold amount of time and effort into destroying me!

To have an enemy I would think you'd have to be an important, powerful person. I'm just not that important nor am I particularly powerful. Even if some other unimportant, un-powerful person decided to make me his or her enemy, I doubt it would last long.

There simply would not be enough emotion or motivation for us to be enemies.

Powerful people have enemies. Powerful organizations have enemies. And powerful concepts have opposites (enemies). I'm thinking good vs. evil or democracy vs. communism; or Bin Laden vs. the President; God vs. Satan.

By the way, you have to give Satan some credit for openly saying that God is his enemy! You can't have a more powerful enemy than God! And why would God tolerate Satan as an enemy? Shouldn't he just smite them with the snap of a finger?

God must want Satan as an enemy - similar to how I kind of want an enemy. It's an ego boost, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment