Friday, April 16, 2010

A new syndrome.

There's a new syndrome out there. Tiger Woods' Syndrome. I saw a book about it in the grocery store.

The book is called The Tiger Woods Syndrome - Why Men Prowl and How to Not Become the Prey.

The book seems to be geared toward women, who don't suffer from the syndrome. I would think the book should help the people who suffer from this syndrome.

The description says that this syndrome is an "epidemic sweeping the nation". That's very scary.

Is it contagious? Is there medication? Treatment?

The description goes on to say that this is the "beginning of an awakening of America".

Yes it is. I had not heard about this epidemic (soon to be pandemic?) sweeping the nation until I had seen this book in the grocery store.

As a man, I'm at high risk. That's not good at all. Just another thing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment