Sunday, April 11, 2010

The right way and the wrong way.

Jake's caregiver told Cindy that her husband doesn't have patience with her own 2 year old son. She said men don't have the patience to deal with small children.

She also told Cindy that she can't stand when her husband does things to help out with the kid because "he does them wrong".

I said to Cindy, "Oh man what a typical woman! It's her way or the highway!"

Cindy said, "I'm not like that."

I said, "No, you're not too bad. But you do want it done your way."

She said, "No, I want it done the right way."

I said, "Yeah, which is your way."

She didn't have much of a response to that.

Postscript:

When I told Cindy I was going to put this conversation on my blog, and recounted the conversation, she said, "That's not exactly how it went."

I said, "Sure it is. It's my blog so it can go the way I want it to go. When you set up your own blog you can write your version of the conversation."



No comments:

Post a Comment