Thursday, December 17, 2009

I miss hearing about Britney Spears.

I was listening to the radio the other day and thinking, "I really miss hearing about Britney Spears."

I remember fondly the days when I'd hear various news stories about her. I'd see her picture on magazines and newspapers. I'd even hear a few of her songs on the radio.

I think she had gotten married, then divorced, then had kids and parented them poorly, then cut her hair and messed up a few dance shows and perhaps took drugs. Her sister got pregnant, and Britney was taken away in an ambulance at one point, I think.

Oh and she got married in Vegas for one night, and she french kissed Madonna at an award show. Here is a list of Brittany's studio albums:

Baby One More Time (1999)
Oops!... I Did It Again (2000)
Britney (2001)
In the Zone (2003)
Blackout (2007)
Circus (2008)

Apparently she's coming out with another one in 2010 - which I suppose will make me happy because we'll start hearing about her again. Right now it's all Lady GaGa. Meh.

PS: I just saw her on a magazine cover. Apparently she's getting married for the third time in 2010. So I suppose we will be hearing more about her shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment