Sunday, December 13, 2009

One major problem with cell phones...

For the most part, cell phones are great. Yes, other people can be annoying - but the convenience of cell phones far outweighs the minority of people who abuse them.

I was in university (mid 90s) when cell phones first started being popular. I don't really remember, but I imagine they were big in size.

I do remember my roommate making fun of people who walked around talking on the cell phone. He openly pointed at them and said out loud, "Cell phone geek!"

Now everyone has one.

But there is one major problem. A cell phone makes it easier for the wife to call you up and yell at you. In the old days your spouse had to wait until you were home. Now, with the advent of cell phones, castigation is instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment