Monday, December 14, 2009

I want to steal from stores as revenge for poor customer service.

Sometimes I think a little theifing is in order. Especially when I get bad customer service.

It's easy to put something on your cart or your tray and then just don't take it out at the cashier. It's the obvious stealing technique. If anyone calls you on it, you simply "forgot" and you act embarrassed.

A few times, I've given Jake toys to hold and then pushed him through the line without bothering to pay for the item. So he's stolen some things for me. Once it was a bag of licorice.

Another time at Canadian Tire I was waiting around for someone for 10 minutes. The sales guy left and never came back. I wanted to borrow a measuring tape to see if an item fit in my trunk.

I got fed up and took one from the shelf and walked out the store to my car and measured. I can't remember if I returned it. I may have put it down on the ground in the parking lot.

We should steal from stores who give us bad customer service! Why not? It will teach them a lesson. They obviously don't care...

No comments:

Post a Comment