Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Subway is disappointing.

You know what? Subway is disappointing. I've been disappointed the last few times I've gone there. It's not a horrible restaurant. It's just not very good.

Which is too bad because they have so much potential. It's clean, relatively healthy. The service is good and the prices are reasonable. It's just that the sandwiches fall short. I think the vegetables are a little wilted. Their bread all tastes the same.

And the six inch size is just a little too small. While the 12 inch size is too big.

I like Quizno's better. Better presentation (a little basket), you get a hot pepper, they invented toasting the bun and they have better sizes (8 inch). On the downside: expensive.

But back to Subway: we had it last night and the bread was a little stale. The sandwiches are also a little bland. Poor Jared had to eat there for years. I would have puked every day, and that's how I would have lost my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment